Kids-only indoor areas
Something for every child at Smiley’s!
Every child is as unique as his or her imagination. At Smiley’s Original Kinderhotel there are ten different play and activity areas where children, from the smallest crawler to the “big boys and girls”, can be adventurers, soft play sportsmen, climbers, actors, swimmers, magicians, cinema critics, gourmets, top chefs and chill-out aces, no matter what the weather.
- Unique playhouse on several floors – with play fortress, giant slides, stations with games, tunnel, witch’s house and much more.
- Table tennis, computers, darts, table football and much more available in “Verlies” for children aged eight and up.
- In the baby area there is a mini ball pool, an area for crawling, a knight’s tent and lots of toys, of course.
- Tired princes and princesses can rest in “Rapunzel’s sleep room”.
- A separate children’s playroom is open 24 hours for night owls. There’s a play kitchen, a slide, a craft area and a play shop
- The “Action-Spielewelt” is two levels of exciting giant slide in the soft-play area, with ball pool and climbing tower, a climbing wall, a castle and wall games.
- The “Smileyplexx” is our special children’s theatre where events such as magic lessons, discos and much more take place.
- The children’s indoor pool, with water heated to a pleasant 32 °C, is open for little water babies until 22.00. It is also the venue for swimming lessons.
- Little bakers can create delicious bakes and bake their own bread with Frau Brandstätter in the children’s kitchen and bakery.
- Our baby and children’s beauty department has a separate beauty room for little babies.
- A separate children’s buffet awaits hungry adventurers in the Nemo children’s dining room, where children can eat with their parents or with the child-care team.